Structure:The structure of this invitation allows room for loads of information and a beautiful design all in one keepsake package. Think of this invitation as 6 pages of lovliness, reducing the chance of inserts being left on the fridge or in the hotel room (I’ve been known to do this myself).
- The Front Cover (left fold) – used to intriduce your guests to their ‘post’. It showcases your bespoke design and usually includes your names and wedding date, a sneak peek at your day if you like.
- The Invitation (right fold) – your guests are greeted by their formal invitation (or informally if preferred!). It includes all the important details such as the time, date, venue address and dress code if required.
- The Information & Map (centre fold) – 3 pages, which house your hand drawn map and additional information such as accommodation and taxi services and gift list all in one place. This area creates a wow factor with lots of visual delights.
- The Order of Day (reverse) – This page can be used for any additional details but is a popular home for your illustrated order of day. Your guests can refer to this feature when planning their trips to the bathroom or planning whether to eat lunch before the ceremony – all those little things that help the day run smoothly for you and your guests.
Ordering:When placing your order you will receive a confirmation email followed by a personal email from me introducing myself briefly and asking a few questions to help us to begin your wedding story. I aim to complete design, print and delivery of your bespoke wedding stationery within 6 weeks however this depends on your ability to proof and send amends by return. I am flexible so I’m not going to chase you for amends, it’s better that you sit down and spend time carefully checking your proofs before approving for print.
Timescales:As a guide, I work to the following schedule, all of which is included in your price:
- Welcome Email with Discovery Questions: Within 24 hours
- Moodboard: Within 7 days
- Design Draft with Drawings: Within 2 weeks
- Amends to Draft: Within 7 days
- Final Proof: Within 3 days
- Print: 7-10 days from approval of final proof
Extra Details:Please note that I take bookings in advance and in busy periods I may not be able to start your design immediately. To avoid this please check my availability from the drop down box when placing your order. I complete bespoke drawing and design commissions seasonally and have the following availability:
Summer 2019 (May to September) Low Availability / Winter 2020 (December to January 2021) Available to book now / Summer 2020 (May to September) Not open for bookings yetWinter 2020 (December 2020 to January 2021) Not open for bookings yet. Size of roll fold invitation: Flat – 120mm x 420mm. Folded – A5 approx. Link to Terms and Conditions, please read before placing your order.