***Please remember to secure your discount – spaces are limited and will be released if not secured***
Can you help?
I’m looking for fashionable couples to be part of a collection of bespoke wedding stationery designs inspired by 2020 fashion print trends.
In order to launch my fashion forward wedding service next year I would like to offer a limited number of couples a bespoke drawing service FREE OF CHARGE. You pay for the products only.
I come from a background in fashion and textile design and I love it. I want to bring more of my expertise in this area to my studio work and I’d love to share it with fashionable couples looking for a unique solution to wedding stationery. Read More Here.
About the offer
The idea stems from my background in fashion and textile design. I find couples are always eager to see more of my unique and creative concepts for wedding stationery once they discover what I can do. Which is hard to portray without first having some examples. That’s where the trend boards come in, they act as an introduction to what is possible to achieve with my skillset.
You can choose one board as inspiration – be it the abstract brush strokes of the Expressive Floral trend you like or the more literal and conversational style of the Penned Postcard trend. Then using your colours, theme and elements your design is developed with this style in mind. Your design becomes totally bespoke due to the processes used and the inclusion of your own unique elements.
What am I paying for?
The hand drawn aspect of this service is free of charge with this offer and usually equates to £500 for invitation stationery and day stationery combined. You pay a standard product price only, using the bespoke printed format (a 6 page roll folded invitation).
- Your bespoke design will take inspiration from one of my 2020 trend boards.
- I will hand paint or draw a design that takes inspiration from the trend AND your wedding ideas.
- You call the shots on the elements you’d like to include and I make it work as a trend led design.
- Your design will feature in my trend led portfolio next year. (personal details will be changed!!)
- You pay product prices only from the Trend Stationery Price List.
- My bespoke drawing fees of £300 for invitation stationery and £200 for any additional on the day stationery are not charged.
- You can confirm quantities and items following receipt of your initial security deposit.
- Because spaces are limited I request a non-refundable deposit of £100 to secure your discount.
- My usual terms and conditions apply and 50% of your order total (minus your security deposit) is payable before work commences.
How to Apply…
If this sounds like your bag, please follow the steps below:
- Choose a trend board here
- View the price list here
- Submit the form below
- Pay £100 deposit to secure your discount